Ugly List: PNW Edition
Here's the first of a new series: the Ugly List! In support of Tacoma (the city I grew up in) and the great Upper Left USA, I've compiled a PNW Edition, featuring my favourite items. If you're struggling to think of a meaningful gift, these PNW proud items could prevent impending holiday shopping headaches!
The 1884 Crew Necks and Made to Create PNW mug, of course, made the list! (Check out my previous post for a more in-depth look) But there are plenty of other items that are not apparel or mugs below!
1. Pacific Northwest Crest Zip-up Hoodie // Stickers Northwest
I need a blue hoodie. Who doesn't need a solid blue hoodie with a great crest logo?
2. PNW Mug // SEA 206 Clothing
I know. I just bought a mug, but this logo! I love the old Hollywood film feel!
3. Northwest Trees & Mountains Hoodie // Stickers Northwest
The Pacific Northwest!
4. Bleach Tacoma Achor Zip Hoodie // Bleach
Adore the font and the anchor design. Also, we all know I practically live in grey.
5. Coffee, Mountains, & Cabins Sweatshirt // Wish You Were Northwest
Yes, yes, and YEEEESSS!!!
6. Sea Creatures Hat // Sea Creatures
For all the Seattle "sea creatures" out there.
7. Northwest Explorer Pocket Tee // Proper NW
Love the design on the darker coloured pocket!
8. Washington Roots Diecut Sticker // Stickers Northwest
9. Mt. Rainier Polyganol Drawing Print // TimPlusApril
Check out this gorgeous yet minimalist drawing of Mt. Rainier!
10. Tacoma Neighborhoods Map // TimPlusApril
A little different and a little kooky . . . a bit like Tacoma!
11. Tacoma Washington Map // Arch Travel
My dad loves the shape of this mug. Yes, the shape. He is verrrrry particular about his mugs. He's kind of stolen my mug already . . .
13. 1884 Crew Neck Sweater // 1884
Can you say cozy, snuggly, fuzzy dream six times fast?